Trek Top Fuel 8 2020
- Model Year
- S Matte Trek Black/Gloss Viper Red Out of stock
M Matte Trek Black/Gloss Viper Red Out of stock
ML Matte Trek Black/Gloss Viper Red Out of stock
L Matte Trek Black/Gloss Viper Red Out of stock
XL Matte Trek Black/Gloss Viper Red Out of stock
XXL Matte Trek Black/Gloss Viper Red Out of stock
- This short-travel trail bike gives you a suspension set-up that?s capable in several MTB disciplines, and especially suited to endurance events;TwistLoc simultaneously locks out front and rear shocks for climbs and sprints with the simple Grip Shift-like motion;Mino Link lets you make small adjustments to your geometry quickly and easily, even mid-ride;You get a Straight Shot down tube for extra stiffness in the rough and Knock Block frame defence to protect against spinning bars and fork crowns;
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, downtube guard, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 115 mm travel
- RockShox Recon RL, Solo Air spring, Motion Control damper, TwistLoc remote, tapered steere
- Rear Derailleur
- SRAM NX Eagle
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 32T steel ring, Boost
- Bottom Bracket
- SRAM DUB, 92 mm, PressFit
- SRAM PG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- Knock Block Integrated, cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5"
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, Knock Block, 31.8 mm, 0-degree
- Bontrager Comp, alloy, 31.8 mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager XR3 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.40"
- Bontrager Arvada, steel rails
- Bontrager Line Dropper, 150 mm travel, internal routing, 31.
- SRAM TwistLoc
- Shimano hydraulic disc, MT501 lever, MT500 caliper
- Bontrager Kovee Comp 23, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear;
- Wheel Size
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.