Trek Top Fuel 9.7 2020
- Model Year
- S Trek Black to Teal Fade Out of stock
M Trek Black to Teal Fade In stock (warehouse). 2-3 Days for Delivery to Store
ML Trek Black to Teal Fade In stock (warehouse). 2-3 Days for Delivery to Store
L Trek Black to Teal Fade Out of stock
XL Trek Black to Teal Fade Out of stock
XXL Trek Black to Teal Fade In stock (warehouse). 2-3 Days for Delivery to Store
- The full carbon frame gives you a light, responsive ride;This short-travel trail bike gives you a suspension set-up that?s capable in several MTB disciplines, and especially suited to endurance events;?TwistLoc simultaneously locks out front and rear shocks for climbs and sprints with the simple Grip Shift-like motion;Mino Link lets you make small adjustments to your geometry quickly and easily, even mid-ride;
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame and stays, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 115 mm travel
- RockShox Reba RL, Solo Air spring, Motion Control damper, TwistLoc remote, tapered steerer
- Rear Derailleur
- SRAM NX Eagle
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 32T steel ring, Boost
- Bottom Bracket
- SRAM DUB, 92 mm, PressFit
- SRAM PG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- Knock Block Integrated, cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5"
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, Knock Block, 31.8 mm, 0-degree
- Bontrager Comp, alloy, 31.8 mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager XR3 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.40"
- Bontrager Arvada Comp, steel rails
- Bontrager Line Dropper, 150 mm travel, internal routing, 31.
- SRAM TwistLoc
- Shimano hydraulic disc, MT501 lever, MT500 caliper
- Bontrager Kovee Comp 23, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear;
- Wheel Size
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.