Trek Checkpoint ALR 5 2020
- Model Year
- 49 Charcoal In stock (warehouse). 2-3 Days for Delivery to Store
52 Charcoal In stock (warehouse). 2-3 Days for Delivery to Store
54 Charcoal In stock (warehouse). 2-3 Days for Delivery to Store
56 Charcoal In stock (warehouse). 2-3 Days for Delivery to Store
58 Charcoal In stock (warehouse). 2-3 Days for Delivery to Store
61 Charcoal In stock (warehouse). 2-3 Days for Delivery to Store
- With Checkpoint ALR 5, you're getting high-quality parts at exceptional value, which means you'll have extra dough for adventure travel? and burritos;This bike is exceedingly versatile and suited to a wide variety of riding styles, including gravel rides, bikepacking and daily commutes;Massive tyre clearance means you can use tyres up to 45 c for extra traction and stability in any conditions;Mounts on the seat tube and both sides of the down tube make it easy to carry extra gear and water;
- 300 Series Alpha Aluminium, tapered head tube, BB86.5, flat-mount disc brakes, Stranglehold dropouts, 12 mm thru-axle, Control Freak, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper
- Checkpoint carbon disc, alloy tapered steerer, flat-mount disc brakes, rack mounts, hidden
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano 105
- Shimano 105, 11-speed?
- Shimano 105, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom Bracket
- Shimano press-fit
- Shimano HG800, 11-34, 11-speed
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bott
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mou
- Bontrager RL IsoZone VR-CF, 31.8 mm
- Bontrager GR1 Comp, 60 tpi, wire bead, 700x40 c
- Bontrager Montrose Comp
- Bontrager Approved, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 8 mm offset
- Not included
- Bontrager tape
- Shimano BR-R7070 flat-mount hydraulic disc??
- Bontrager alloy sealed bearing, 12 mm alloy axle, CenterLock;Bontrager alloy sealed bearing, 12 mm a
- Wheel Size
- 2x 11?
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.